University of Maryland Capital Region Health is a not-for-profit healthcare system serving the citizens of Prince George’s County and the surrounding area. Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible healthcare services in partnership with our community. Learn more about our history.
A New Era of Healthcare – New Hospital Coming in 2021
UM Capital Region Health and University of Maryland Medical System will usher in a new era of healthcare for Prince George’s County with the opening of a new Regional Medical Center in 2021.
I’m Looking For
Our Medical System
- UM Laurel Regional Hospital
- UM Prince George’s Hospital Center
- Larkin Chase Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Mullikin Medical Offices
- UM Bowie Health Center
- UM Capital Region Surgery Center
- UM Family Health and Wellness Center at Cheverly
- UM Family Health and Wellness Center at Suitland
- UM Health and Wellness at Laurel
- UM Specialty Care Center at Capitol Heights
- Rachel H. Pemberton Senior Health Center