Beacon Consulting Group is an operational strategy and systems integration firm that works with investment managers, third party administrators and technology vendors to improve efficiency, controls and profitability of middle and back office operations. While our clients run the gamut from international industry giants to boutique niche firms, they share the idea of maximizing their potential both for their own good as well as their customers.
Our projects are as diversified as our clients; development of operating models, business process redesign, operational control reviews, benchmarking to industry best practices, and a variety of roles within the systems development lifecycle (project manager, business analyst, implementation consultant).
Under the direction of a Principal or Manager Director, this person will be play a lead role in marketing, planning and leading the firm’s consulting engagements. Ability to independently manage engagements and provide guidance and oversight over senior and junior associates is critical.
- Minimum of 7-10 years industry experience in mutual fund operations, fund administration, investment management operations, compliance, or audit
- Outstanding oral and written skills
- Demonstrated success at managing complex multi-faceted operational strategy or system integration initiatives
- Demonstrated success presenting and communicating to C-level executives
- Ability to foster and develop junior staff
- Entrepreneurial, independent, and highly motivated individual
- Previous management consulting experience a plus
- Strong client service skills
- Bachelor's degree required, CPA and/or MBA a plus
- Travel required
Highly competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, and profit sharing commensurate with experience
Please send resume to email@example.com