Substance Use Program Director
- Wilmington, Delaware
- Mental Health Management
Job DescriptionOverviewEARN A $5,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Delaware Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time licensed Substance Use Disorder Program Director to join our team at the Howard R. Young Correctional Institution located in Wilmington, Delaware.
The Substance Use Program Director will oversee the development, implementation, and effectiveness of the Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program in correctional facilities.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counselor or related field required
- Professional Delaware mental health related licensure OR Delaware Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor certification required
- Minimum of 5 years of Senior Leadership Experience in Substance Abuse Treatment
Monday - Friday from 8a-4:30p; 40hrs/week. Some on-call is required on an as-needed basis.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- NHSC loan repayment available
- Much more...
NHSC LOAN REPAYMENT AVAILABLE!
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.