Statewide Dental Director
- Boise, Idaho
- Dental Management
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Idaho Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking an experienced Dentist to join our Idaho leadership team and serve as our Statewide Dental Director. This position is based out of the Regional Office in Boise and will require some travel to correctional facilities to provide on-site dental services.
The Statewide Dental Director is responsible for managing the overall delivery of dental and oral health services provided to patients within the Idaho Department of Correction. The Dental Director will oversee and supervise the dental staff and provide clinical guidance as needed.
- Unrestricted active license to practice dentistry in Idaho
- Active DEA registration
- Prior administrative/management experience preferred
- Experience in/knowledge of correctional healthcare preferred
- At least five (5) years of clinical experience
- Must have ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with staff and institutional administration
- Active CPR certification
- Ability to obtain security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check.
Monday through Friday daytime shifts and availability for emergency calls.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
To learn more, please contact Natelie Blasius
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.