- Vienna, Virginia
- Information Technology
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior.NET/Sharepoint Developer to join our team located in Vienna, VA.
The Senior.NET/Sharepoint Developer is responsible for developing software, reporting and database solutions using sound, repeatable and industry best practices. This role will develop application architecture with/without involving integration with external systems. The senior developer will write custom code or utilize out of the box components based on business requirements and system specifications. Development activities will include updating existing software/system deployments and/or developing new collaboration solutions to address a specific need or solve a particular business problem. The senior developer will be involved in providing guidance to junior members of the team in technical and business realm.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline required.
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on technology experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in designing, developing, maintaining custom and out-of-the-box solutions using SPFx (SharePoint Framework) both for On-Premise and SharePoint Online environments is required.
- Solid background in object oriented programming languages is required.
- Experience in designing, developing, enhancing and maintaining web applications in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API and Entity Framework is required.
- Experience designing, developing databases in SQL Server, able to write TQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Functions, Triggers etc…is required.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to prioritize across various tasks and cope with changes in daily workload.
- Ability to manage work for self and assist the team.
- Experience creating project plans and managing projects a big plus.
- Experience in leading a team, and coaching less experienced developers is a big plus.
- Experience working in Docker, Azure environment is a big plus.
Dayshift : Monday - Friday
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.