Senior Instructional Designer
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0024121
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Adult Learning Theory, Training/Instructional Design, Communications, or related field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in one of the above disciplines or a related field preferred
- A minimum of 7 years’ direct work experience developing e-learning, virtual classroom, and experiential learning courseware for technical and soft skills training in a corporate environment required
- Prior learning and development delivery experience preferred
- Experience conducting train-the-trainer sessions in a corporate environment desired
- Experience as a team lead preferred
- Experience using project management tools such as BaseCamp, Wrike, Insightly, Microsoft Project, or similar strongly desired
- Certified as an Associate Talent Development Professional (ATDP), Certified Talent Development Professional (CTDP), or similar certifications highly desired
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Posted Date 03/02/2022
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Posted Date 03/14/2022
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Posted Date 11/02/2021
Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Location Orlando, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Posted Date 04/28/2022
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Training Specialist
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Posted Date 05/09/2022
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director