Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Performs duties that provide a secure and safe environment to patients, staff, equipment and facilities of the Mount Nittany Health System.
1) High School education or equivalent.
1) One year of hospital security, corrections or law enforcement experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Possesses an impeccable background and job references.
2) Ability to communicate calmly and clearly in stressful situations.
3) Ability to work with all departments in the health system and interact positively with patients, visitors, and outside agencies.
4) Demonstrates the physical stamina and condition to perform the duties of the position.
1) Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s license without prior violations, points or suspension.
2) Within three months from the hire/transfer date, completes the Crisis Prevention Institute’s (CPI) Nonviolent Crisis Intervention training and renews annually.
3) PA Act 235 Certification preferred.