- Tucson, Arizona
- Administrative/Clerical Support
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Scheduler to join our team at Arizona State Prison Complex - Tucson located in Tucson, Arizona.
The Scheduler is responsible for performing clerical, administrative, and scheduling duties accurately and efficiently to support program, to include scheduling outpatient, inpatient, psychology referrals, and inmate/patient requests as they are needed in the medical department. Additional duties include generating various productivity reports as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of secretarial or office experience required
- Experience with medical scheduling preferred
- Must have experience with medical terminology
- Good communication and organizational skills, professional phone etiquette and accurate typing skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Prefer working knowledge of spreadsheets and database programs
- Current CPR Certification
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.