RTC Therapist & Crisis Counselor
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm with one noon-8:30pm shift & 2 weekday on-call overnight shifts/month
$42.90 – $51.25 Hourly
September 17, 2022
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
Provide positive care solutions within an award-winning health system, and leverage your expertise to make a real difference in the community. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become the trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care for the many communities we serve.
Come join our compassionate and knowledgeable team as a Rape Treatment Center Therapist & Crisis Counselor. Our Rape Treatment Center provides all-inclusive services in a safe and therapeutic setting, and is staffed by highly trained professionals with specialized expertise in the medical, forensic and psychological aspects of victim care. In this position you will:
Provide in-person and telephone crisis intervention, counseling, advocacy, accompaniment and other support services for sexual assault victims and their significant others.
- Perform related follow-up services, and collaborate with law enforcement and other agencies.
- Provide Rape Treatment Center (RTC) intake services and complete other administrative duties as assigned.
- Provide outpatient psychotherapy and other advocacy and support services for victims of rape and sexual assault and their significant others, including diagnostic assessments, short-term individual, group, and family treatment.
- Participate in providing RTC 24-hour on-call services for sexual assault victims 1-2 weekday overnight on-call shifts per month.
* only 1 position will be filled: req28545 – LMFT or Registered Associate Psychologist; req28549 – Clinical Social Worker 2; req25665 – Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); or req28547 – Licensed Clinical Psychologist
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered