RN Practice Coordinator – Ambulatory Nursing Administration
7:00am – 5:30pm
$44.44 – $87.93 Hourly
April 22, 2022
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- BSN Required, MSN Preferred
- Current valid CA RN License, required
- Current BLS from the ARC or AHA, required
- Minimum of 3 of years supervisory/management experience – Ambulatory Care experience
- Ability to be flexible with working hours given adequate notice and in alignment with job demands
- Ability to travel to multiple clinics
- Knowledge of computer software application including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Previous demonstrated expertise in supervising nursing staffing, medical Assistants and LVNs
- Previous demonstrated expertise in competency and training of medical Assistants , LVNs and RN in ambulatory settings
- Skill in analyzing information, problems, situations and procedures to define objectives, identify pattern and formulate conclusions.
- Ability to creatively integrate competing demands of an outpatient setting into a productive working environment
- Skill and experience in developing Quality Improvement and performance improvement process
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with patients, staff and physicians
- Ability to adapt and implement frequently changing procedures
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Electronic Health Records, (EPIC) preferred
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered