RN, Labor and Delivery/Mother/Baby Per Diem
At Central Maine Healthcare our team members are committed to providing exceptional care and experiences for our community and for each other every day.
Full Time, Regular Part Time and Per Diem
Hours Available: Days and Overnights, 12 Hour Shifts
*Up to $15,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Why This Role Is Important to Us:
- Nurses in this role are apart of a close knit, interdisciplinary team that provide exceptional care and innovative treatment.
- Our Labor and Delivery Nurses provide holistic care that promotes an environment of healing.
- Our nurses treat our patients with the same care as member of their own families focusing on dignity and respecting what matters to them.
- Our Labor and Delivery nurses often serve as educators, interpreters and advocates for our patients. This includes patients and their families understand the health issues they’re facing and the potential resources available to them, while serving as their advocate in order to promote the best possible outcome for each patient.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in the labor and deliver setting.
- Communicate with physicians/Certified Nurse Midwives about changes in patient's clinical condition including fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
What We Are Looking For:
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response treatment.
- Able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Able to provide an exceptional patient experience for both the patient and their family.
- Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Required- Current nurse licensure in the State of Maine, or eligible to obtain Maine RN license.
- Required- Current BLS certification.
If you are passionate about making a difference and are looking for your next great career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application!