Radiology Technologist II
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Performs radiologic examinations, including portables, C-arms, fluoroscopic, urological and special procedure examinations under the direction of the Supervisor, Imaging Services.
1) High School graduate or equivalent.
2) Completion of two years formal training in Radiology.
1) Previous Radiology experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
1) Must have the ability to function as a team member and the ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with patients, staff members and physicians.
1) Registered with the ARRT in Radiology.
2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.