- Jefferson City, Missouri
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Missouri Department of Corrections (MoDOC).
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychologist to join our team based out of the Jefferson City/Columbia, Missouri Area with the possibility to work remotely. No on-call responsibilities!
In this role, the Psychologist will provide specialty forensic evaluation services pursuant to RsMo 632.480, Missouri’s Sexually Violent Predator (SVP) statute. Responsibilities include evaluating offenders within the MoDOC for SVP criteria prior to their end of confinement, conducting interviews of offenders and applying risk assessment measures, forensic report writing, court preparation and expert witness testimony, and consultation with the SVP evaluation team. These services may be performed at a variety of locations throughout the state, to include state prison facilities and county courts. Must be willing to travel throughout Missouri. This role reports directly to the Statewide Clinical Director of Missouri Sex Offender Services.
- Doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology, or related field from an accredited college or university
- Possession of a valid license, or licensed eligible, to practice psychology in the state of Missouri
- Professional experience, knowledge, and skills in forensic evaluation and report writing
- Experience in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders
- Experience with motivational interviewing techniques and treatment services of forensic populations
- Experience with expert witness testimony, preferably with Sexually Violent Predator cases
- Has received training on sex offender risk assessment tools appropriate for assessing risk for sexual recidivism, to include: Static-99R and STABLE-2007
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritize multiple deadlines, and able to work autonomously
Day shift, Monday-Friday
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.