With us, you're more than the job you do
Learn more about working at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Per DiemScheduled Hours:
Day (United States of America)Job Summary: Performs general business support responsibilities related to the student's program of study under department supervision.
- Organizes and performs a variety of responsibilities that provide practical experience in the field of the Student's academic program and support the business functions of the department.
- High School diploma or GED required .
- 0-1 years related work experience required.
- Currently enrolled in an academic program in a College, University or other advanced educational institution
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Written Communications:Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications:Ability to comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge:Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with the ability to use them in routine situations. Specialized knowledge not required.
- Team Work:Ability to interact respectfully with other employees, professional staff and/or external contacts to offer ideas, identify issues, obtain information or deliver services.
- Customer Service:Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude and respond to requests in a timely and respectful manner.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionallyFLSA Status:
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Sign up for our job alerts.
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know about our job openings. Select a job category and/or location from the list of options, then click “Add” to create your job alert.
Email addressJob Category
- Business Operations, Boston, Massachusetts, United StatesRemove
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
© 2022 Beth Israel Lahey Health. All rights reserved.