- Jessup, Maryland
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are currently seeking a part-time TelePsychiatrist to join our team at the Jessup Correctional Institution located in Jessup, Maryland.
The Psychiatrist provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients, works under the supervision of the Psychiatric Medical Director, and provides clinical leadership for a multidisciplinary team in providing mental health services to patients with psychiatric disorders or other mental health issues.
- Documentation of education as MD or DO and completion of accredited residency program required
- Current license to practice medicine in Maryland
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Must have and maintain an active, non-restricted Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
- Experience in a correctional health setting or institutional setting preferred
Monday and Tuesday Dayshift
We offer excellent compensation and benefits for our part-time team members including:
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
For more information, please contact Monique Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-907-3970.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.