Back to jobs
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not applied before, you will need to first create an account after clicking "Apply"
| Corp. Compliance | Job ID:
The Privacy Analyst will utilize monitoring software to investigate internally and externally identified HIPAA incidents,
work with Privacy Officer to make breach determination and complete patient and government notifications, as
required. Maintain accurate, complete and thorough documentation of all investigations in software. Follow up with
departments as needed regarding disciplinary action and additional training, as required.
The position will manage privacy monitoring software and customize software to meet the needs of Baptist Health.
The position will also prepare monthly and adhoc reports, present standard training material, and process medical
record amendment requests.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a healthcare setting.
• Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field
• Willingness to obtain Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC) within 18 months of employment
• Knowledge of federal privacy laws related to healthcare
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Highly organized, detail orientated, excellent follow through, ability to establish work priorities
This job will be authorized 80.00 hours bi-weekly.
Today, Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive healthcare organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals, urgent care centers, a senior living community, and over 100 primary and specialty care clinics in Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma.
© 2021 Baptist Health. All Rights Reserved.