COVID-19 Vaccine: All current and new team members, Medical Staff and partners, including contractors, volunteers and students, must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious exemption. Learn More
Physical Therapist PRN - Towson Sports Medicine - Bellona Location
share this job
Physical Therapist PRN – Towson Sports Medicine – Bellona Location
Job ID: 108047
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Towson,MD US
Hours of Work: rotating
Job Facility: UM St Joseph Med Center
Physical Therapist 1 – Towson Sports Medicine/Bellona Location
St Joseph Medical Center
Supplemental/PRN – Rotating Shift
We’re looking for compassionate and experienced Physical Therapists to join our team at our Bellona Location.
As a member of the University of Maryland Medical System Towson Sports Medicine (TSM) is a premier provider of outpatient therapy services. TSM is a highly reputable Outpatient Orthopaedic therapy provider with strong ties to the community. Our physical therapists focus on providing high quality patient-oriented care in a great working environment. We have highly experienced staff with low turnover and work in close contact to some of the best orthopaedic doctors in the state.
We are proud to be part of University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center – the #1 community hospital in the state, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report for 2021-22.
As a member of our team, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Free Parking
- Free Health & Wellness resources to reach your goals including an on-site fitness center, on-site, yoga, indoor and outdoor walking paths, body composition analysis and monthly fitness challenges; recently recognized by Healthiest Maryland Businesses as silver level Wellness at Work award.
- Recognition: We have a positive points recognition program designed to reward and recognize our outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their peers
We’re led by our engaged workforce, pursuing our True North, and committed to diversity, health equity, and inclusion, while aspiring to be a national leader in patient safety and experience, and integrated, high-quality health outcomes for the communities we serve.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Maryland
- Current ACLS or BCLS certification
Terms of Service | Need help applying? Contact our Candidate Care Center: 1-443-675-6795
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW