Nurse Services Supervisor – Radiology
Mon – Fri with variable 10hr. day shifts that includes rotating weekends and on call responsibility
$42.48 – $117.10 Annual
April 11, 2022
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
· Ability to assess, plan, intervene and evaluate
· Ability to create and maintain a strong collaborative environment
· Ability to evaluate the effective of interventions toward the attainment of established goals and to recognize the need to reassess or reset goal parameters
· Ability to manage disaster incidents, sentinel events, etc.
· Able to cover all areas of Radiology, including the clinics and future radiology areas.
· CRN or CCRN preferred
· Excellent communication, leadership, prioritizing, problem solving and critical-thinking skills
· Expertise in patient care clinical services
· Knowledge of UCLA, professional, and regulatory standards
· Skill in developing a plan of care including setting goals, monitoring and documenting progress
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered