Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Kuna, Idaho
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Idaho Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team at Idaho State Correctional Institution located in Kuna, Idaho.
The Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant works under the supervision of a physician in a correctional environment and is responsible for assisting in the delivery of health care and patient care management. This includes collaborating with a multidisciplinary team, performing assessments, diagnosing patients, and medication management.
- Maintains nurse practitioner or physician assistant license, registration or certification to practice medicine with physician supervision in jurisdiction
- Must have and maintain an active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate
- Maintains written collaborative practice agreement if required by state licensure
- Must show active CPR certification
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
- Minimum of one-year experience working in an adult primary care or urgent care practice
- Experience in a correctional or institutional setting preferred
Monday through Friday daytime shifts. Ability to work 4 ten-hour of 5 eight-hour shifts per week.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
To learn more, please contact Natelie Blasius
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.