MSO 3 – Radiology Director of Access
$5325.00 – $10533.00 Monthly
May 11, 2022
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
As our Director of Access for Radiology, you will oversee multiple sites and scheduling teams in order to provide efficient and effective scheduling for all radiology services while ensuring outstanding customer service to patients, faculty and staff. You will:
· Plan, organize, and coordinate the implementation of customer relation activities
· Respond to customer issues and develop solutions for improving service
· Design and propose systems for evaluating customer satisfaction levels
· Implement quality projects to improve Key Performance Indicators
· Oversee a staff of approximately 25 FTEs and a contractor team of 50 FTEs
· Help develop systems/processes to improve operational efficiency and deliver service excellence
· Collaborate closely with Director of Clinical Operations and Informatics, Senior Director of Clinical Operations, and Executive Vice Chair of Operations.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered