Mental Health Unit Director
- Waymart, Pennsylvania
- Mental Health Management
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Mental Health Unit Director to join our team at State Correctional Institution Waymart located in Waymart, Pennsylvania.
The Mental Health Unit Director provides supervision to behavioral health staff including psychiatrists, directors of Nursing, social workers, mental health workers, clerical support, and other clinical staff as assigned. Responsibilities also include assisting with the development, implementation, coordination, promotion, and evaluation of behavioral health services within a correctional mental health unit.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required; MSW preferred
- Active Mental Health Professional license in Pennsylvania preferred.
- Four years of supervisory experience required
- Five years of behavioral health experience required
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance.
Full Time days, Monday - Friday
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.