FT 40 HRS
11 days agoRequisition ID: 1836
The Daniel Driscoll-Neponset Health Center and Geiger Gibson Community Health Center, both in Boston and divisions of Harbor Health Services Inc. is seeking a Medical Director. The Medical Director will provide leadership to the clinical staff as well as maintain a clinical practice of 16 hours weekly.
Duties include recruiting, supervising and evaluating all primary care providers and specialists, process improvement focused on clinical care, patient access, staffing, utilization management and patient scheduling, assisting in the development, implementation and monitoring of quality improvement and compliance efforts and budgeting and strategic planning. This is an outstanding opportunity to provide administrative oversight and direction for the clinical, operational and educational functions of our health centers. The Director will have a highly visible role in practice transformation and implementation of the medical home model and be a leader in healthcare delivery innovation.
- Patient/Administrative Schedule: 16 Clinical hours, 26 Administrative hours
- Opportunities to precept residents and students at the health center
- EPIC/OCHIN EMR/EPM system.
Required/Preferred Education, Experience and Skills: Current MA MD/DO License, Family Physician highly desired, Board Certified, completion of accredited residency required, 5 years of primary care experience required with experience in community heath setting preferred, experience in administration, supervision and management of clinical staff including budgeting strongly preferred.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Reimbursement for initial and renewal costs of licenses
- Continuing Medical Education Stipend of up to $2500 and 5 days of leave per year
- Harbor Health is qualified for Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs.
- 25 days of PTO to start with 11 additional paid Holidays annually
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.