You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking a self-motivated, compassionate individual with:
- Appropriate California License and Degree (LMFT, Master’s in Marriage & Family Therapy)
- Experience interacting with health care providers in a multidisciplinary setting
- In-depth knowledge of general theoretical and clinical models
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Extensive background in documenting/charting
- Knowledge of social work ethics and scope of practice
- Ability to perform a complete mental status exam and recognize changes in mental status
- Knowledge of relevant community resources
- Ability to provide and maintain appropriate coordination of care with existing providers and/or variety of community agencies
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered