Lead Enterprise Imaging Administrator
At Central Maine Healthcare our team members are committed to providing exceptional care and experiences for our community and for each other every day.
- Provides day to day management and maintenance of enterprise imaging information systems in the Radiology and Cardiology Department.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance and replacement as well as image workflow, archiving, discreet value collection, and structured report generation among other related activities.
- Works closely with senior and front-line technical staff, IT and vendors, among others to ensure uninterrupted workflow.
- Work closely with radiologists, cardiologists, as well as other physician clients to maintain enterprise imaging and cardiovascular information systems.
- Works closely with other Directors/Service line leaders to ensure their departments IT/Imaging/CVIS needs are being met.
- Provides project support associated with the growth and development of IT systems within the CMH organization.
- Ensures that all operational functions performed are consistent with the requirements and needs of the customers as well as other duties assigned.
- Ensures proper maintenance and support of the enterprise imaging and cardiovascular information system according the department policy and vendor specifications.
- Acts as a liaison and between the Chief of Radiology and Cardiology, as well as system vendors to insure the physician’s system requirements are met on a day-to-day basis.
- Acts as a liaison between radiology, cardiology and other departments related to medical imaging/CVIS.
- Works with and supports other staff members in the departments to insure that information collected and generated is accurate for both Internal and External clinical users.
- Assists with duties as assigned to insure department’s operations run optimally. These duties include obtaining quotes, monitoring and identifying the need for new equipment and overseeing and coordinating strategic planning for medical/clinical imaging/CVIS initiatives.
- Works with Radiology and Cardiology leadership to investigate, identify and prepare proposals to solve specific operational problems within all clinical operational areas working closely as a liaison with the Director and Division Director to improve the data flow among caregivers inside and outside of the institution.
- Works closely with the radiology and cardiology department’s quality review process to identify future needs and design efficient workflow processes to enhance the quality of the services provided.
- Oversees activities of vendors in all phases of installation and implementation of new systems.
- Works collaboratively with other departments to ensure upgrades and/or equipment downtime results in minimal interruption with minimal or no issues as a result.
- Prepares reports for administration on all aspects of medical/clinical imaging/CVIS operations as appropriate or directed.
If you are passionate about making a difference and are looking for your next great career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application!