State City Organization
Let us find jobs for you based on your LinkedIn profile.
HR Service Rep 2, Specialist
Req ID: 45970BR
Job Summary: Provides first level HR triage and high touch customer service while ensuring compliance standards are met.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for HR inquiries (via phone, chat, and case management tool), identifying and delivering solutions to workers and leadership
- Delegates and escalates queries as appropriate, but remain responsible through completion. Partner with your HR colleagues to learn the HR framework and its workstream processes, building a firm understanding of how-to intake, respond, and escalate inquiries from internal clients
- Track progress, and provide continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries, Provide support the HR function and business lines by aiding the workers with their day-to-day HR-related requests and questions.
- Ensures a positive worker experience by proactively seeking information, as well as promote self-service system capabilities, to resolve HR business requests quickly
- Leverage end-to-end process documentation, FAQs, procedures, policies, and other knowledge article content to resolve inquiries
- Support the integration of innovative HR technologies and system automation to improve the user experience and streamline administrative processes
- Engage in and drive overall continuous improvement processes (e.g., to reduce inquiry volume and improve service)
- Research HR trends and insights to develop a point of view on capabilities required to support program efficiency and effectiveness in the future
- Support identifying improvements to case and knowledge management tools and content
- When not addressing customer inquiries, you will support routine back-office administrative activities such as license/certification verification, onboarding and off-boarding processes, unemployment claims, track visas, employment verifications, records management, and assist with special projects
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
- Organizing and prioritizing activities
- Understanding of the HR function and elementary worker¿s requests / HR lifecycle
- Providing a unique candidate / worker experience
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are based on specific instructions, standard practices and established procedures which generally require little or no supervision.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear directions and procedures and by identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects. Some elements of the job are sedentary, but the employee will be required to stand for periods of time or move through out the hospital campus
EOE StatementBIDMC is EOE M/F/VET/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION
VaccinesAs a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. BILH requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Share this Job
Working at this Location
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
BIDMC is proud to be recognized LinkedIn as one of their Top Companies Boston
Primary Care Virtual Hiring Event – RSVP Now
Recognized as a Leading Health System in the Country
How to Apply