Back to jobs
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not applied before, you will need to first create an account after clicking "Apply"
Gastroenterology (Advanced Endoscopy) Physician Baptist Health Little Rock
| Physician Recruitment | Job ID:
Baptist Health Medical Center in Little Rock (BHMC-LR) Arkansas, is seeking to add an additional Advanced Endoscopy Specialist to its established GI hospitalist group.
• Proficiency in ERCP and EUS would be desirable but is not required.
• The schedule is 2 weeks of hospital responsibility and 2 weeks w/o hospital responsibility which allows the opportunity to increase the volume of Advanced Cases.
• There are 3 ORs dedicated to GI and 2 CRNAs dedicated daily to GI.
• There is a competitive base salary with production bonus based upon work volume and quarterly quality incentives. This is an opportunity to earn a high six (6) figure income.
• Competitive signing bonus up to $50,000.
• The hospital has a diversified medical staff with an abundance of professional clientele.
• There are excellent benefits, a retirement plan, and CME allowance.
This opportunity is an employment agreement with Arkansas Health Group (AHG), a subsidiary of Baptist Health. Compensation includes base salary, bonus opportunity, and generous benefits. All physician positions are for Board Certified or Board Eligible MDs or DOs. This opportunity does not qualify for a J-1 visa waiver. All physicians must be able to obtain Arkansas licensure before they begin practicing.
Interested candidates please submit a CV via email or contact:
Phillip Wallace , Physician Recruiter
Dana Heifner, Physician Recruiter
Today, Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive healthcare organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals, urgent care centers, a senior living community, and over 100 primary and specialty care clinics in Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma.
© 2021 Baptist Health. All Rights Reserved.