Front Office Admin Support – Oncology, Westlake Village
Monday-Friday – 8:30am-5:30pm
$22.16 – $31.45 Hourly
April 12, 2022
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Typing skills to prepare forms, manuscripts, and correspondence with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to follow proper channels of policies & procedures, communication & work standards.
- Skill to organize tasks to facilitate smooth work/patient flow.
- Demonstrated ability to be punctual and maintain a satisfactory attendance record
- Ability to work overtime in cases of emergency.
- Skill in maintaining a harmonious work atmosphere, practicing excellent customer service.
- Knowledge to schedule patient appointments and encounter patients using the MCCS Appointment Scheduling/Encounter Registration Programs
- Knowledge of major medical insurance plans
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered