Financial Analyst, Budget and Forecasting
- Vienna, Virginia
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We are currently seeking a full-time Financial Analyst, Budget and Forecasting to join our Corporate Team located in Vienna, Virginia.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting budgeting and forecasting functions and analyzing Centurion’s annual, quarterly, and monthly financials. This role must be comfortable managing large sets of data for client and financial reporting. Responsibilities include compiling, analyzing, and interpreting current and past financial data and income statements, developing and designing various financial models, identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement, and communicating effectively with corporate departments and operational staff to obtain key financial components for monthly analysis, quarterly forecasts, and annual budget.
- Bachelor’s degree; Finance required
- Hands on ability to accurately build, analyze, interpret financial data and clearly articulate findings under tight deadlines
- Excellent financial and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to quickly work through, organize and manage large sets of data
- Advanced in Excel and proficient with Microsoft applications including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the development of budgets and forecasts or other related financial data
- Strong interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, willingness to learn, and a high emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.