Director Social Services - Rumford Community Home, LTC
At Central Maine Healthcare our team members are committed to providing exceptional care and experiences for our community and for each other every day.
There is a $5000 Sign-on Bonus with this position as Director of Social Services at our Rumford Community Home, LTC facility.
Plans, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs the overall operation of the Social Services Department in cooperation with facility personnel and according to current federal, state, municipal and corporate standards/regulations. Assures that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met/maintained on an individual basis.
- Must possess active, valid Social Worker licensure.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a health care setting.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language in an understandable manner. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, and the general public.
- Must possess leadership ability and the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with both professional and non-professional personnel.
If you are passionate about making a difference and are looking for your next great career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application!