Director, Outpatient Facilities & Operational Innovation (Mount Nittany Physician Group)
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
The Director, MNPG Facility & Operational Innovation is responsible for MNPG facility planning, technology innovation, and service line development to align with Mount Nittany Health’s mission, vision, and values. The Director reports to the MNPG Chief Operating Officer. The Director also works in close collaboration with the Marketing and Business Development teams for facility planning and service line development. These functions are carried out through consensus and relationship building with Mount Nittany Health leadership and providers in the context of current and projected plans, personnel complement, community needs and technological opportunities. Additional tasks of a business or clinical service project nature may also be assigned as they arise.
1) Bachelor’s degree in business or health care related field.
2) Master’s degree in healthcare administration or business administration preferred.
1) Four or more years of increasingly responsible business operations experience with 2 or more of those years in healthcare.
2) Demonstrated Project Management experience.
3) Experience in physician practice management strongly desired, but not required.
4) Coursework or experience in real estate or facility operations desired, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Exceptional interpersonal skills
2) Strong writing and oral presentation skills
3) Proficiency in financial analysis and management
4) Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database software
5) Exceptional organizational and planning skills
6) Works effectively with department directors, medical providers, and leaders of healthcare organizations.
7) Willing to use personal automobile for work related activities with mileage reimbursement.
1) Current drivers license.
Oversight and direction provided from the MNPG Leadership Triad consisting of Cheif Operating Offcier and Cheif Medical Officers.
Supervises activities and projects as developed and as delineated within the job description and as arise from time to time.