Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
FT 40 HRS
YesterdayRequisition ID: 1866
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will partner closely with HHSI’s senior leadership to drive insight into the business and provide analytic support for strategic decisions. The Director will lead the team and manage HHSI’s financial budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting. Further, the Director will be responsible for HHSI’s grants financial reporting. The Director must have strong communication skills and be able to build relationships at senior levels of the organization as they interpret and summarize data to help HHSI measure financial performance and achieve operational and strategic goals. The Director will work with the CFO to successfully drive change and influence outcomes by at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Leads staff in gathering business requirements and delivering insights and financial analysis.
- Partners with senior managers to establish reporting and dashboards that supports growth and achieve targets.
- Identifies financial drivers and trends, generates insights and provides recommendations to management.
- Leads analysis that supports strategic decision-making.
- Manages budgeting and financial reporting processes.
- Oversees the development of planning tools and business/financial models, including multi-year financial models.
- Manages ad hoc financial and business analysis.
- Manages the grants financial administration, including support for the grant budgeting process and grant financial reporting.
- Collaborates with accounting team for efficient monthly financial close process.
- Maintains high energy, results-oriented ownership of FP&A work product.
- Supervises assigned Finance staff including hiring, disciplining, training, coaching and development.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 6 years or progressive experience in a financial planning and reporting role required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Understanding of GAAP accounting and finance principles preferred
- Strong analytic skills
- Experience presenting financial and other information to management and staff
- Experience managing staff
- Healthcare provider experience preferred
- Experience in a business with multiple operating segments
- Ability to work in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- This position directly supervises the financial reporting and grants finance staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.