Back to jobs
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not applied before, you will need to first create an account after clicking "Apply"
Director of Business Development and Strategic Operations
| Physician Recruitment | Job ID:
Baptist Health Center for Clinical Research is seeking a Director of Business development and Strategic Operations
Baptist Health Center for Clinical Research (BHCCR)- Clinical Research arm of Baptist Health, the largest integrated healthcare system in Arkansas It is our philosophy that Clinical Research Business Development must go hand in hand with management of the logistics and capacity of the research site in order to ensure that these studies can be conducted successfully. BHCCR has strong clinical trial management teams in place including clinical trials project management, recruitment, regulatory, IT and quality departments.
Our company is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven physician who can develop and close a deal in clinical research sales. The candidate must also be able to direct clinical trial operations in order to bring in new business and coordinate the execution of these new trials by staff in our existing Departments. MD and DO candidates will also be considered for a role as Principle Investigator and sub-Investigator.
- Work with the CEO on setting strategic business development goals for the company. -Identifying, developing and fostering relationships with key decision makers of site selection services at pharmaceutical, biotech and contract research organizations (CRO's) to secure new business opportunities in accordance with said plan.
- Assuring and managing our capacity to successfully complete these studies.
- A strong candidate for this position will have prior experience in business development for Phase 1 through 3 clinical research and experience with the logistics and management of the clinical research process.Experience
- Business Development for a clinical trial site, site network, pharmaceutical company, biotech or CRO
- 4 years Experience in the logistics of clinical trial operations preferred. In exceptional cases, we will be willing to train an inexperienced applicant.
- Strong computer skills.
- Applicants with MD or DO degrees are welcome to apply.
- An MBA in a health related field or an MD, PhD is a plus.BHCCR is a unique independent clinical research site with 35 employees. We are the research arm for Baptist Health in Little Rock, Arkansas with 11 hospitals and a database of 1.8 million patients. We are an integrated clinical research site (https://www.appliedclinicaltrialsonline.com/view/integrated-clinical-research-systems-chance-reinvent). BHCCR's Founder, President and CEO is Richard G. Pellegrino, MD, PhD, who has been a principal investigator or sub-investigator in over 350 studies over the last 32 years.
Interested candidates should send a CV or contact:
Physician Recruiter, Baptist Health
Today, Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive healthcare organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals, urgent care centers, a senior living community, and over 100 primary and specialty care clinics in Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma.
© 2021 Baptist Health. All Rights Reserved.