Dental Hygienist - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Malone, Florida
- Dental Hygienist & Assistant
Job DescriptionOverviewEARN A $2,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of dental services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Dental Hygienist to join our team at Jackson Correctional Institution located in Malone, Florida.
The Dental Hygienist performs oral hygiene treatment for offenders to include prophylaxis, curettage and other hygienist procedures in a correctional setting. Additional responsibilities include operating radiographic equipment to obtain dental radiographs of patients, maintaining patient dental records, completing required reports/paperwork, and providing personal oral hygiene education and instruction individually or in a group setting.
- Successful completion of a dental hygiene program
- Florida DH license or ability to obtain license
- Must maintain current tuberculosis screening documentation and active CPR certification
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
Day shift, 6am-4:30pm; Monday-Thursday
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.