Sign into the Talent Community
CVO Data Specialist – LH Central Verification Office
Category: Administrative/General Support
Facility: Luminis Anne Arundel Medical Center
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posted Date: January 5, 2023
Not ready to apply, or just want to learn more about our company and the hottest job opportunities, please join our Talent Community.
Quickly join with your social network.
SHARE THIS JOB
Title: CVO Data Specialist
Department: Central Verification Office
Reports To: Manager – Central Verification Office
Cost Center/Job Code: 41000-50126-002126
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Quality Assurance/Data Integrity Specialist, Central Verification Office provides oversight and approval of all completed Medical Staff Office provider applications, prior to entering the credentialing and Primary Source Verification Process at the CVO for Luminis HealthCare Enterprises. By ensuring quality assurance, data integrity and completeness of each application, this assures a seamless delivery of superior credentialing verification services for all hospital entities, their medical staffs, and any contracted clients.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Reviews for completeness, compliance, and audit of all Credentialing and Enrollment Applications
- Reviews Joint Commission, CMS, and other regulatory requirements to ensure ongoing compliance of the Central Verification Office, and Medical Staff Office needed data collections and collaborates in the modification of the system process as required.
- Develops Standard Operation Procedures for the Central Verification Office to support a smooth transition of work from the Central Verification Office with their partners to include the Medical Staff Offices
- Manages and updates the Credentialing database to include optimizing workflows to continuously gain efficiencies
- Monitors data migration efforts for all Verity database
- Prepares trending reports for Leadership as requested
- Develop and analyze performance metrics to assess efficiencies of the Central Verification Office processes
- Takes an active role in improvement process, anticipates problems, makes suggestions, independently resolves minor obstacles, provides guidance and support for new hires, temps, and contract agents, and assist with training of associates during and after formal training.
- Provides day to day support to our internal end users that work within our Credentialing database
- Collaborates with the other departments to ensure accurate data is shared from our Verity database
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Information Systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience in healthcare operations with an emphasis on credentialing and provider enrollment experience
- Background in data analysis preferred.
- Experience with performance improvement techniques preferred.
- CPMSM (Certified professional Medical Staff Management from National Association Medical Staff Services Certification Preferred
- CPCS (Certified Provider Credentialing Specialists) Preferred
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands – Light Work
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Administrative Assistant, DCMC Behavioral Health, Full-Time
First step is to join our talent community for the latest news.
Create your talent profile to receive customized job alerts and the latest company information.
Current employees should click on the button to search jobs, login and manage job agents, check application status, and more.
Important Information about CPR (BLS) requirements for Luminis Health. (Note: this downloads a word document)
2001 Medical Parkway
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
askAAMC Nurse Advice Line:
SERVICES & DIRECTORY