Back to jobs
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not applied before, you will need to first create an account after clicking "Apply"
Corporate Director of Care Innovation
| Telehealth | Job ID:
Management and Executives
This position is responsible for overseeing the implementation of innovation programs across Baptist Health including virtual care. The Director will collaborate closely with peer Directors, IS technical staff and clinical leads, and must be comfortable operating with multiple responsibilities. A high degree of creativity and demonstrated ability to deliver innovative approaches to problem resolution is required. Assist in coordinating activities with participating specialists, evaluates scopes and other peripheral devices for clinical appropriateness, provides guidance on the potential uses of telemedicine, and outlines the opportunities and limitations of the technology.
• 4 Year College Degree in a relevant subject area such as Business Administration, or Health Care Administration.
• 10 Years’ experience working in a large medical center or complex healthcare environment including inpatient and outpatient settings.
• 10 years relevant experience with healthcare information technology services and/or programs.
• 5 years’ experience with the management of telehealth services and/or programs, or 7 years of related experience that includes operational management (or combination) required.
• Familiarity with Epic applications and Telehealth solutions such as Caregility are highly desirable.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal and client-facing communication skills.
• Strong personal and time management skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Highly motivated self-starter interested in constant improvement.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Can identify opportunities and credibly present ideas to Senior Leadership.
This job will be authorized 80.00 hours bi-weekly.
Today, Baptist Health is Arkansas’ most comprehensive healthcare organization with more than 250 points of access that include 11 hospitals, urgent care centers, a senior living community, and over 100 primary and specialty care clinics in Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma.
© 2021 Baptist Health. All Rights Reserved.