- Tiptonville, Tennessee
- Administrative/Clerical Support
Job DescriptionOverview Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Consult Coordinator to join our team at Northwest Correctional Complex located in Tiptonville, Tennessee.
The Consult Coordinator is responsible for performing administrative duties to support program and staff needs including routine clerical, secretarial, and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, creating spreadsheets, and providing information to callers for designated behavioral health units. The Consult Coordinator receives requests for patients to receive medical consultations, gathers the clinical documents to support the requests, schedules appointments, performs data entry, and distributes medical supplies and equipment. This role will work extensively with Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel and Access.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Medical Assistant certification preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of secretarial or office experience required
- Must have experience with medical terminology
- Good communication and organizational skills, professional phone etiquette and accurate typing skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Prefer working knowledge of spreadsheets and database programs
- Current CPR Certification
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
Day Shift Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.