State City Organization
Let us find jobs for you based on your LinkedIn profile.
Clinical Research Writing Assistant
Req ID: 45651BR
Job Summary: Prepares new IRB applications and annual reviews. Assist in new and ongoing research projects.
Department Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Partners with the Principal Investigators( PI) and the Study Team to prepare new IRB applications and annual reviews.
- Partners with the PI and the Study Team to prepare grant applications and annual reports.
- Partners with the PI and the Study Team in manuscript preparation.
- Partners with the PI and the Study Team in student and fellow recruitment and retention
- Partners with research team and PIs on study enrollment and follow-up with some patient interaction
- Partners with Clinical Research Specialist to prepare new IRB applications and annual reviews.
- Partners with the Clinical Research Specialist to prepare grant applications and annual reports.
- Partners with Clinical Research Specialist and Principal Investigators (PIs) in manuscript preparation.
- Partners with Clinical Research Specialist and PIs in student and fellow recruitment and retention
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 0-1 years related work experience required in Strong writing experince.
- Must have exceptional writing skills and attention to details
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation. May make recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation using direct observation, knowledge and skills based on general precedents.
- Independence of Action: Ability to set goals and determines how to accomplish defined results with some guidelines. Manager/Director provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with the ability to use them in routine situations. Specialized knowledge not required.
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
EOE StatementBIDMC is EOE M/F/VET/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION
VaccinesAs a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. BILH requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Share this Job
Working at this Location
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
BIDMC is proud to be recognized LinkedIn as one of their Top Companies Boston
Primary Care Virtual Hiring Event – RSVP Now
Recognized as a Leading Health System in the Country
How to Apply