Clinical Data Analyst, Breast Center for Excellence, Full-Time (Weekdays)
Category: Administrative/General Support
Facility: Anne Arundel Medical Center
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posted Date: April 27, 2022
Not ready to apply, or just want to learn more about our company and the hottest job opportunities, please join our Talent Community.
Quickly join with your social network.
SHARE THIS JOB
Join our breast center and help us enable our healthcare providers to improve the lives of our patients. You will have the opportunity to dive deep into the patterns of care that our patients receive and drive new insights into interventions that make patients healthier. Use your background in healthcare and analytics to really enhance peoples' lives in a direct and measurable way!
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Build clear and intuitive analyses of data to convey information quickly. Communicate effectively with clinicians and AAMC leadership to learn from their expertise and convey new information to them.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the business and clinical operations driving analytical needs.
- Analyze data using EMR tools, SQL, and BI tools to develop new insights about patient care
- Document work thoroughly and contribute to our culture of collaboration.
- Become certified in our EMR to demonstrate an understanding of the clinician workflows and the data availability/limitations.
The minimum level of education and experience for this position includes:
- Preferred: Formal education in a field related to statistics or healthcare.
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis using SQL required.
- Strong analytical background including some knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in a healthcare setting.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands –
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
First step is to join our talent community for the latest news.
Create your talent profile to receive customized job alerts and the latest company information.
Current employees should click on the button to search jobs, login and manage job agents, check application status, and more.
Important Information about CPR (BLS) requirements for Luminis Health. (Note: this downloads a word document)