- Jefferson City, Missouri
- Administrative/Clerical Support
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Missouri Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Clerk to join our team at Algoa Correctional Center located in Jefferson City, Missouri.
The Clerk is responsible for performing administrative duties and to support program and staff needs including: routine clerical, secretarial, and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments (internally and for patient off-site appointments), organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, and creating various spreadsheets and reports. Additional responsibilities include working with patient consults, auditing consults and grievance logs/roll-up reports. This involves working extensively with Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel and Access.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year of secretarial or office experience required
- Must have experience with medical terminology
- Good communication and organizational skills, professional phone etiquette and accurate typing skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Prefer working knowledge of spreadsheets and database programs
- Current CPR Certification
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
Monday-Friday; 8-hour days
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.