Charge Nurse (RN), Cardiopulmonary, FT/Nights, Atlanta
Job Number: 1070121
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital - Atlanta, Georgia
Coordinates the delivery of quality nursing care for patients from birth through the lifecycle, as well as operational issues during his/her shift. Provides clinical care as needed when census demands. Communicates patient care, departmental issues, and staff concerns to the appropriate leader(s). Serves as resource for guidance and assistance to the staff.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Graduate of a nursing program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One year of nursing experience in a hospital setting required.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse or NLC/eNLC Multistate License.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS Certification - (Nurse Residents or nurses new to specialty will complete applicable certifications within 6 months of start date)
- Two or more years of nursing experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Advanced certification in field of specialty, if applicable.
- Demonstrated clinical competency.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2022 Piedmont Healthcare