Certified Nursing Assistant
- Kuna, Idaho
- Nursing Support
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Idaho Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team at South Idaho Correctional Institution located in Kuna, Idaho.
The CNA works under the close direction of nursing, medical and psychiatric staff to perform direct patient care to incarcerated individuals. Responsibilities include assisting patients by supporting personal hygiene, daily living needs and vital sign monitoring.
- Idaho CNA license or ability to obtain license
- Current CPR
- One year experience in acute care, long term care, emergency or correctional setting preferred
- Corrections experience not required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.