Behavioral Health Director
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Mental Health Management
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Missouri Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Mental Health Professional to serve as the Behavioral Health Director at Transition Center of St. Louis located in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Behavioral Health Director provides supervision to the facility behavioral health staff, and will assist in the development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the behavioral health services provided to patients within the correctional facility.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
- Active Mental Health Professional license in Missouri (LPC, LCSW, LMSW, LMFT)
- Five (5) years of behavioral health experience
- Four (4) years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain DOC security clearance
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off + paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Pet insurance and much more
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.