Behavioral Health Counselor
- Tiptonville, Tennessee
- Licensed Mental Health Professional
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Behavioral Health Counselor to join our team at Northwest Correctional Complex located in Tiptonville, Tennessee.
The Behavioral Health Counselor works in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to meet the behavioral health needs of patients within a correctional setting. This includes managing case files, supervising intake and discharge, and overseeing treatment plans and patient progress.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
- Two years of experience required
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Experience in a correctional setting preferred
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
[Insert posting codes in size 7 font—no brackets—i.e. indmhm ]
[Insert ZipRecruiter positing code if applicable, or delete this line]
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.