COVID-19 Vaccine: All current and new team members, Medical Staff and partners, including contractors, volunteers and students, must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious exemption. Learn More
Adult Outpatient Primary Care Physician- full time
At the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), we are creating a better state of care, for our communities and our team members at more than 150 locations across Maryland.
UMMS believes all team members are caregivers—and we support our caregivers so they can care for our patients. When you join UMMS, you become part of a highly reliable community of more than 27,000, where your experience is respected, your expertise is recognized, and your passion and curiosity are nurtured. A generous benefits package supports your physical, mental, and financial health through a paid time off plan, comprehensive health coverage, dependent care and tuition reimbursement, retirement plan, wellbeing services and more.
UMMS embraces a just culture where all team members are treated fairly and are empowered to communicate their goals and pursue their full career potential. We are guided by our shared values—compassion, discovery, excellence, diversity and integrity—and we are looking for talented individuals who will embrace those values and help us achieve our mission and vision.
UMMS has been recognized as a top employer nationally and most recently is a recipient of the Forbes’ 2023 America’s Best Large Employers award, as well as Newsweek’s 2023 America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity and America’s Greatest Workplaces for Women honors.
share this job
Adult Outpatient Primary Care Physician- full time
Job ID: 95934
Area of Interest: Physicians
Hours of Work: 5-Aug
Job Facility: UM Shore Health System
Employment Type: Full Time
University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater by applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
UM Shore Medical Group at Easton, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking full-time BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians to join a well–established Primary Care Practice of two physicians and five Nurse Practitioners.
- 100% outpatient responsibilities
- Adult patient population.
- Opportunity to manage and care for families within a close knit community atmosphere.
- Excellent referral sources within the University of Maryland Medical Systems
- No Hospital rounding or admissions
- Office/Clinic hours M-F 8-4:30 pm, light call requirements
- EPIC EMR
- Opportunity to grow the practice in the community
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family-friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants, and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge, and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
At Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Possesses and maintains current license to practice medicine in the State of Maryland required.
- Possesses and maintains current Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Possesses and maintains current DEA or similar Narcotics and Controlled Substances Certification required.
- Possesses and maintains, if applicable, appropriate clinical privileges at a minimum of one UMMS affiliated acute care facility.
- Demonstrates meeting minimum CME requirements for licensure and board certification.
- Demonstrates appropriate qualifications and experience to perform the duties required of this position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW