Addiction Recovery Services Supervisor
- Westville, Indiana
- Mental Health Management
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Indiana Department of Correction. We have partnered with RepuCare as our subcontractor for substance abuse and rehabilitation services.
We are seeking Substance Abuse/Drug and Alcohol Treatment Professionals to serve as the Addiction Recovery Services Supervisor in a full-time position at Westville Correctional Facility in Westville, Indiana.
Under the supervision of the Director of Addiction Recovery and in collaboration with multidisciplinary team, the Addiction Recovery Services Supervisor will carry a caseload providing consultation in treatment and adjunct supportive treatment including addiction recovery groups and addiction education. This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day work schedules of the Addiction Recovery Specialists and providing supportive substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation services to patients within a correctional facility through outpatient treatment, addiction recovery education, and group counseling.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have one or more of the following: CADAC IV, CADAC III, CADAC II, Licensed Addiction Counselor, Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor, Licensed Social Worker
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation, must be appropriately certified in first aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) / Basic Life Support (BLS), and automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
Employees working 30+ hours per week have access to benefits, including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off + paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.