Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – Cardiac Care Unit
Days, weekends and holidays
$76.21 – $108.84 Hourly
May 5, 2022
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- MSN/DNP with Adult Acute Care (AG-ACNP) NP specialty – required
- CA RN License and CA NP license – required
- National Certification in NP Specialty – required
- BLS and ACLS certification from AHA or ARC – required
- Two years NP experience, preferable in cardiology- strongly preferred
- Would consider a new graduate NP with strong cardiology experience
- NPII: 6+ months or more NP experience
- NPI: less than 6 months NP experience
- *1 of 3 positions
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered