- Highly skilled career professional with more than 19 years practical experience in hospital and private office setting.
- Extensive knowledge of modern radiation therapy systems and sub-systems
- Proficient in every modality and most Linear Accelerators- including, but not limited to, Varian (True Beam, 2100C, 1800, 600, Clinac); Siemens (Primus, Artiste);Phillips; Orthovoltage; Superficial; Cobalt; IMRT; IGRT; IORT; TBI; TBE; SRS; HDR; MLC; OBI; KV; MV; A Variety of Vericord Systems (Varis, Vision, Primus, Mosaic, Aria, Impac, Lantis, CMS, Acculoc, Visicoil); CT Simulation
- Established patient support including assessment, counseling, education regarding treatment, documentation with care plan for diagnosis, and administration of treatment procedures.
- Computer skilled, managing heavy daily patient schedule. Proficient in all documentation/record maintenance/paperwork to ensure accuracy and patient confidentiality.
- Have worked in all areas of radiation therapy procedures performed in hospital environment with patients ranging from pediatric-geriatric cases. Experience with pediatric and anesthesia patients
Bachelore Degree of Science @ Gwynedd Mercy University
Sep 1998 — Jan 1999
Radiation Therapist @ University Of Pennsylvania Hospital
Apr 2012 — Current
Deliver the prescribed dose of radiation under the supervision of the radiation oncologist.