VASCULAR ACCESS RN
Registered nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients. Provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). The Vascular Access RN demonstrates increased knowledge and has an expanded base of clinical expertise appropriate to the patient population and special procedures served.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN required; MSN preferred
- Current Certification in PICC or Mid-line catheters
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS card required.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas .
- Work experience:5 or more years RN experience. At least 2 years IV management preferred
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team