Value-Based Models Specialist, Practice Solutions, Full-Time
Category: Allied Health
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posted Date: March 24, 2020
Performs professional and operational support in the areas of alternative payment programs/models and system integration, as well as administrative and transactional duties to support the Population Health Team.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conducts strategic and financial analyses on payment reform, care redesign, and value-based contract/program opportunities, including HSCRC policies and payment structures
- Participates in special assignments, collects and reports data and findings associated with projects, and analyzes problems and solutions for continuous improvement
- Supports teams to drive integration strategies using proven process improvement and project management methodologies
- Supports the delivery of internal and external programs, including the communication to responsible Managers and staff of all AAMG practices, Collaborative Care Network (CCN) members, and outside organizations
- Provides project management support to Director and designated Health system leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years or more years of professional experience working in a supporting role
- Proficient in the use of information technology and database systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.
Physical Demands –
Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
First step is to join our talent community for the latest news.
Create your talent profile to receive customized job alerts and the latest company information.
Current employees should click on the button to search jobs, login and manage job agents, check application status, and more.
Important Information about CPR (BLS) requirements for Anne Arundel Medical Center. (Note: this downloads a word document)