Unit SecretaryListed January 10, 2020 Job Type Mount Nittany Health Dept. Critical Care Unit Facility Mount Nittany Medical Center Status Regular Part Time PCN 01.64000.450104.013
- 1) High school graduate.
- 1) 1 Previous secretarial experience desirable.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 1) Knowledge of medical terminology and computer skills desirable.
- 2) Proficiency in spelling and accurate attention to details.
- 3) Exhibits communication and verbal skills.
- 4) Maintains composure in dealing with a variety of personalities and a sometimes high pressure environment.
- 5) Relates to staff, physicians, patients/family, visitors, outside agency personnel.
- 1) None required
Provide assistance in completing a variety of clerical, messenger and receptionist duties under the general supervision of the Unit Director/Manager, Clinical Coordinator, Clinical Supervisor or Charge Nurse.
Evening/Day; 8 hr shifts; 0630-1500, 1000-1830, 1500-2330; Will be scheduled up to 40 hrs/pay; May be scheduled for additional hours based on dept needs.
Includes Weekend Work; Rotating Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: HR@mountnittany.org